Summary is divided, much like the rest of Eventene, by People and Places. Tabs along the top of the screen allow you to select which Event Part to view and also enable you to see a summary of the whole Event. Within each tab, the page is divided by a People and Places toggle.
At the top left-hand corner of the tab, you may toggle between People or Places. Below this, there are two sections: Track Responses and Response Summary.
In the Track Responses section, are three boxes with tracking details for “Attendance”, “Survey Questions”, and “Email Tracking”. Clicking on any tracking field (“Yes”, “Completed”, “Opened”, etc.) will open a dialog box with all of the individuals contained within the category. For example, clicking on “Opened” will show all the individuals that have opened an email about the respective Event or Event Part. From this dialog box, you may send reminders to select individuals.
The following information is displayed in the “Attendance” box.
- Total Recipients - Displays the number of unique participants/contacts that have received an email for this Event or Event Part. This may be greater than the total number of emails sent if multiple participants/contacts share the same email address.
- Yes- Displays the number and percentage of participants/contacts that are attending the Event or Event Part.
- No – Displays the number and percentage of participants/contacts that are not attending the Event or Event Part.
- Undecided – If the organizer selected “Ask Attending” for the attendance question, all users that have not yet responded will be shown as “Undecided”.
The following information is displayed in the “Survey Questions” box.
- Total Recipients – Displays the number of unique participants/contacts that have received an email for this Event or Event Part. This may be greater than the total number of emails sent if multiple participants/contacts share the same email address.
- Completed – Shows the number of participants/contacts that have answered all required questions for the respective Event or Event Part.
- Incomplete - Shows the number of participants/contacts that have not answered all required questions for the respective Event or Event Part.
The following information is displayed in the “Email Tracking” box. These fields will update with each subsequent email sent.
- Total Emails Sent – Displays the number of emails sent to participants/contacts for each Event or Event Part.
- Opened – Displays the total number of participants/contacts that have opened an email for this Event. Eventene uses a tracking pixel within the email to count opens. If recipients have images turned off in their email client, this will not count as opened. However, the information is still valuable to organizers for a rough view of how many recipients have interacted with their email.
- Unopened – Displays the total number of participants/contacts that have not yet opened an email for this Event.
- Bounced – Displays the number and percentage of emails that have bounced at any point.
- Unsubscribed – Displays the number and percentage of recipients that have selected the “Unsubscribe” option within the email.
- Undelivered – If the system fails to deliver any emails, these will be noted here. This may occur due to an invalid or mistyped address.
- Marked as Spam – If a recipient reports the message as spam, it will be noted here. This is important because regulations may prevent the system from sending subsequent emails to recipients that have marked emails from Eventene as spam.
Again, please note that clicking on any of these tracking fields will bring up a dialog box with a table containing the details for each individual contained within that tracking field. For example, clicking on “Unsubscribed” will show you the details of every recipient that has clicked “unsubscribe” to your sent email for the Event or Event Part.
You can follow up with participants or contacts who haven’t yet responded to questions or opened their email. To do so, click on a tracking field from within any Event or Event Part in Track. To send reminders, click on the Send button. This will take you to the Send tab where you can choose which set of participants or contacts to send reminders to.
Eventene will then send out a set of emails to each of the recipients included in the selected sets above the button. Again, a participant or contact that appears in both sets will only receive a single email.
The next section in the Summary view is the “Response Summary” section. In this section, all the response information for sent questions is tallied so that the organizer can see a high-level summary of recipient responses.
Response Summary is divided by expandable and collapsible sub-sections for the Event and each Event Part. Within each sub-section are all the questions created for a specific Event or Event Part.
Question summaries are displayed as lines with the question field name (such as “Attending”, “General Comment”, or “Not Attending Reason”) followed by the text of the question, and finally, a tally of the total responses. For example, a question for the Event Part “Carpool” might have a question that is called “Airbags”, followed by the text “Does your vehicle have airbags?” and then the tally “32 Yes, 2 No”.
Attending/Not Attending Questions
Each sub-section is divided into “Questions If Attending” and “Questions If Not Attending” preceded by the attendance question. All questions be visible for the organizer. However, by default only the current Event or Event Part will be expanded (based on the selected tab).
For questions with the type “Comment”, clicking on the comments tally will bring up a dialog box that displays the full value of each comment response. Each response is listed chronologically by submission time. Below the comment the name of the participant/contact, their email, and the submission time is also listed. At the top of the dialog box is a search bar that allows the user to search for key words, participant/contact names, or email addresses. Finally, you must click “OK” to close the dialog box.