Released Jan 17, 2017
This release allows users to show completed events and to remain undecided when responding to attending questions for events and event parts.
- New “Show Competed Events” setting allows mobile user to view all completed events in the past. Previously, completed events appeared for only 24 hours.
- New “Respond” status on the Countdown Timer tile, appearing when user has not yet decided whether they are attending the event or not.
- Support for the new “undecided” default attending status. Allows users to remain undecided until they choose Yes or No for the Event or Event Parts.
- Survey pages now stop on every page, instead of skipping Event Parts with no questions.
- Renamed “Respond to Questions” button to “Survey”
- Renamed “Respond” button on each survey page to “Next”
- Corrected scrolling issues with text inputs when the pop-up keyboard appeared
- Comment fields now auto-enlarge as the user types
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements