Released Jan 17, 2018
This release focused on the introduction of the “Undecided” state when determining attendance for the Event and Event Parts.
- Added an “Undecided” option within the “Ask If Attending” selection. This option will present a new attending switch for the mobile users, with a default “Undecided” setting. Once the mobile user selects Attending or Not Attending, then the button becomes a toggle switch.
- Send / Track
- Track Summary – count people as attending by actual Yes values, not by default
- Changes to the way attending status values are displayed in Track Individual
- No – actual No
- Yes – actual Yes
- No* – when No “by default”
- Yes*– when Yes “by default”
- (blank) – when Undecided (neither Yes no No)
- Display attending people and places by actual Yes values, not by default