Eventene is a powerful web and mobile application that dramatically reduces the time and effort required to organize events. It’s designed for individuals and small teams coordinating events for groups like scout troops and school classes. Eventene eliminates the need to work across multiple applications and allows event planners to focus on coordinating and enjoying events. Because we believe that event planning can actually be fun, even if you’re not organizational geeks like us!
Eventene significantly simplifies the event organization process so that you can work more efficiently and focus on enjoying your events rather than managing spreadsheets. Here’s how you can use Eventene to streamline your event planning experience:
- Build Lists – Create lists of people and places or import existing lists using Eventene's powerful list management tools
- Build Events – Construct complex events with multiple event parts, participants, locations, activities, or times
- Send Questions and Collect Responses – Send questions to participants and automatically tally their responses
- Arrange Attendees – Manually or automatically assign participants to locations and activities
- Share Results – Once your event planning is complete, share the details with attendees by email or via the Eventene mobile app
Eventene plans come in four tiers. There is the Free Plan which allows you to fully build Events and make use of Eventene’s core features. However, the Free Plan comes with a few restrictions to the number of items, Lists, Events, and Event Parts you can build. The Free Plan is aimed at smaller groups (under 50 people), or for organizers who simply want to try out Eventene before purchasing a paid plan.
The Basic Plan removes many of these restrictions. It allows you to build unlimited Events and Lists, and have up to 100 items in any List. This plan is aimed at organizers for smaller groups that don’t need multiple organizers or a large number of List items.
The Pro Plan is a step up from the Basic Plan and adds unlimited Event Parts.. It’s aimed at users who need to be able to create Events for medium-to-large sized groups (up to 1000 per List), using a number of different data points.
However, the Free, Basic, and Pro Plans only allow for a single user. The Pro Team Plan allows a team of up to 10 organizers to collaborate seamlessly within a single account. This can be a profoundly powerful tool since organizers can easily delegate, coordinate, and manage Events together, rather than relying on email or other tools to stay up-to-date. The Pro Team plan also removes the limit of items per List enabling organizers to plan for much larger events.