Released Dec 15, 2017
This release focused on enhancements to account management and tracking.
- Users can now enter discount codes when upgrading from a Free to a paid plan
- Improved error messages during collection of billing information
- Additional users with admin privilege can now rename the organization name on the account
- Improved error messaging when a user has already verified their email and clicks again on the verification link in email
- Minor rearrangement of the tabs on the My Accounts page
- Enhancements to Track Individual pages
- Added a "Select All" checkbox action on the table grid on all Track Individual pages, allowing organizers to perform a single action on selected items.
- Added Tracking Data to Individual details - when a person is selected in the grid, the details for that person below now show the following Tracking Fields.
- Event Tracking fields - Sent Date, Opened Date, Bounced, Unsubscribed
- Event Part Tracking fields - Responded, Checked In Date, Check Out Date
- Other minor bug fixes
- Date/time values adjusted correctly now for the local timezone