Eventene is event planning made simple. Even the most basic events require many manual steps and hours of labor to organize and schedule. Take for example organizing an annual Company Holiday Dinner. You might first create a list of guests and email addresses in Excel. Then, you would draft a questionnaire in Word or use an online survey tool to ask about attendance and entrée and guest preferences. Next, you would send that questionnaire out using email, then collect the results one at a time from the replied emails, and finally enter all the response info back into your spreadsheet. Quite a few manual steps requiring a lot of time and effort.
Eventene streamlines your organization by providing an All-in-one system that assists you with invitations, online registration, surveys, response tracking, ongoing communications, and seating charts. If you need to collect any payments during registration, you can easily do that too. You can build, manage, and share events all from within Eventene without needing to use another application.
Whether you’re managing large complex events with dozens of moving parts across multiple days and timezones or coordinating a field trip for your child's school, Eventene will save you time and effort to pull off a successful Event.
Who is Eventene for?
Eventene is perfect for event planners who work for small and medium sized businesses, associations, and organizations that host regular recurring events or singular events. You can use Eventene to help organize company events, off-sites, sales meetings, summits, workshops, seminars, reunions, weddings, funerals, school field trips, and many more. Whether the Event is in-person, virtual, or a hybrid of in-person and virtual, Eventene can help you organize it.
You may be adept at spreadsheets, but your time is valuable, and you deserve to work more efficiently. Eventene helps you do this by eliminating the need to work across multiple applications so you or your team can focus on the details of planning a successful event. Whether you are coordinating a small company meeting, holiday party, reunion, fundraiser, Eventene will enable you to organize events faster, more efficiently, and without the headache of working across numerous applications.
What kind of Events can I Organize with Eventene?
Eventene is especially well suited for organizing the following types of events.
- Company Meetings - single or multi-day meetings
- Company Holiday Parties - annual events
- Retreats - multi-day events involving travel, daily agendas, optional activities, and lodging assignments
- Workshops and Seminars - single or multi-day events with full agendas, attendance tracks, and social activities
- Classes and Courses – offer a fixed set or selection of classes and courses where participants can sign up to attend
- Fundraisers – plan the fundraiser with many parts, sell products, and collection donations
- Reunions - single or multi-day reunions with agendas and social activities
- Private Parties – send invitations that require only a click to RSVP (no account setup required)
- Weddings – single or multi-day weddings with rehearsal dinner, day of wedding activities, and social options
- Field Trips – organize school or community field trips with travel and meal arrangements
- Campouts – organize carpools and include full surveys to gather attendance info necessary for planning
- Memberships – sign up new members with monthly or annual fee collection